Grease Trap THOR
With advanced electronics and a unique design THOR is the latest development within small compact grease traps.
- Sensors knows when there is grease in the water and only operates when fats, oils and grease (FOG) is present in the effluent water.
- The main tank is uniquely designed to leave no sediment sitting at the bottom of the tank that can cause foul odours. Bottom sediment is constantly pumped back to the solids filter.
- THOR has a flush design and no parts sitting on the outside which makes it easy to clean and look at.
- Alarms will tell you when it is time to empty the solids and FOG containers, which can be washed in your dishwasher.
- Automatic separation of fats, oils and grease (FOG) and solids from the waste water.
- THOR is the easiest to maintain grease trap for indoor use where space is scarce.
The construction is Patent Pending No.1530179-9.
Fulfils the EN 1825-1 requirements of grease removal from water.
Size: Width 761mm, Depth 500mm, Height 494 + 100mm adjustable
Weight: 26 Kg
Water Volume: 35 litres
Flow Rate: Up to 2 litres/second
Amount: 200 litres/hour
Voltage: 24 V DC
Nominal Effect: 8W
Sealing Class: IP67
This Disinfection system for THOR heats the water up to 65 degrees Celsius causing all bacteria, that could otherwise cause foul odours, to die off eliminating any smells.
The heat will also facilitate the separation of fats, oils and grease (FOG) as it becomes more viscous at higher temperatures.
The system is especially recommended where THOR is connected to a sink, not in conjunction to a Dishwasher.
The system facilitates and makes less need for the maintenance and cleaning of the main tank.
Energy usage: 230V 900W